International services group
Massively collaborative ideation campaigns
About the client
Our client is a multi-service BtoB operator established in 37 countries and is marked by a highly decentralized and multicultural management.
What were the results?
- Active participation of more than 100 people in 17 countries on 3 continents: creation of a network of innovation champions, with a first success.
- Conducting a process that is emblematic of the development of an innovation culture.
- Action plan for sharing local initiatives and concepts of offers to be developed.
- Feedback to prepare future collective intelligence campaigns.
What was the key to your success?
Setting up and coaching champions in each country was a key element of the mobilization.
Where did you start from?
Our client is setting up a corporate innovation function to test the potential and conditions for success of a collaborative platform to identify local initiatives with a view to globalizing offers and sharing best practices.
What was your approach to the issue?
- 2 global challenges are conducted in parallel on the OpenLab™ collaborative platform on the following themes:
- “Developing the innovation culture”
- “Integrating new technologies into our offerings”
- The exercise is accompanied by the collection of best practices and innovative offerings initiatives at the local level.
- Leadership is based on the creation of a network of champions to relay the approach locally in each country.
- It is the subject of in-depth feedback to highlight