Audit and accounting
Conduct of the annual managerial seminar of the company
About the client
Audit and accounting firm with a hundred employees, our client is a major player in the Nantes region.
What were the results?
- Clarification of the company’s management needs with regard to its main functions
- Definition of internal meeting management rules
- Definition of the agenda of the steering meeting Partners / managers
- Adjustment and validation of the company’s internal project management principles
What was the key to your success?
The preparation phase was crucial to understand the desires of the company’s historical partners as well as those of the newcomers. Formalizing the expectations of all the managers made it possible to factualize the different needs and to build a common objective for the event. The post-seminar debriefing also allowed to align the future orientations and actions to continue the created dynamics.
1 Partner, 1 Senior Consultant
Where did you start from?
The firm has been growing steadily for several years and has recently strengthened its management team through internal promotion and the integration of new partners.
More clients, more employees, but also future transformations (offers, digital,…), this context makes the firm enter a moment where the internal operating modes, the place of the managers and the collective dynamics are key to ensure both the productivity necessary to the activity but also to preserve the “relational” spirit, the DNA of the company.
What was your approach to the issue?
Build a seminar program adapted to the company’s managerial issues
- Conducting interviews with all the company’s associates
- Organization of a working meeting to validate the objectives of the seminar and to build the agenda
Ensure the animation of the seminar and the specific interventions
- Launching of the sequences and support to the realization of the workshops
- Intervention on the theme of “Management levers
- Facilitation of the debriefing phases of the sequences
Take the time to evaluate the seminar and integrate it into the managerial dynamic
- Organization of individual exchanges with each associate based on the work and the progress of the seminar
- Organization of a debriefing meeting with all the associates to review the objectives of the seminar
- Management needs of the whole company
Use of management levers, both individual and collective